The Great Big List: December
1. Consider "We Got Your Back", an arty tribute book from celebrities in New York and Hollywood to Mumbai, post 26/11.
2. Have henna patterned cupcakes at your wedding.
3. The Mill Culture Crawl is going to be the coolest art and culture niche festival this month. (December 4-6.)
4. Reserve at The Oberoi Group's new Trident hotel, launching December 17.
5. Aer, the spectacular rooftop bar at the Four Seasons hotel in Worli, opens December 11 in its bid for best drink spot in town.
7. Racing season is ON at Mahalaxmi Race Course!
8. Da Dating Truths is a contemporary musical-play on the nature of relationships, showing December 5. Check out the website, it looks unique.
9. The Uppercrust Show is a food and wine exhibition, named after the gourmet magazine. (December 4-6.)
10. At the Third Eye Asian Film Festival, reel buffs get to see work with a distinctly Asian sensibility. (December 3-10.)
11. The Taj Mahal Palace & Tower is reopening three legendary restobars in the old palace wing to open the month following 26/11 renovations.
12. Compare "Bombay Then, Mumbai Now" in this brand new coffee table book, now available.
13. Become a gifting god with 10 totally personalized presents, from India with love...
14. Could you use some wild, crazy looking new crockery? Fashion designer Manish Arora has his own line, exclusively at Good Earth.
17. There's a brand new mall open in Lower Parel called Palladium that's all about fashion and food.
18. Buy a stylish Malaga Mumbai clutch bag emblazoned with images of the Taj Mahal Palace & Tower, Mumbai icon and terrorist target of 26/11. Proceeds benefit the Mumbai Police.
20. Goa is where you want to go before or after Mumbai. Qatar Airways has a new direct route to India's hippie party beach town should you want to fly straight back home for Christmas!